Monday, June 25, 2007

Week 4, Thing 9

Although I already knew about Merlin, it had been a while since I had looked at it. After I subscribed to the feed, I explored the following Learning Links :

Gaming, Avatars and Virtual Worlds - Second Life
Social Networking - ALA-YALSA
Trends and Cool Stuff
I definitely need to pay more attention to this site!

Then I looked at several of the search tools for locating RSS feeds.
After looking at Feedster, Syndic8.com, and Topix.net, I found that I preferred Topix.net and subscribed to a couple of geographical news feeds.
After deleting some of my subscriptions from yesterday and adding several today, I now have a list of 22 feeds....news, weather, gardening, bookworm stuff, and library "things". Don't know how I'll ever keep up! More "weeding" soon!!

No comments: