Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20

I explored YouTube and Google Videos, but was not able to access the Yahoo site on my computer at HQ.....blocked, rated R! The funny thing is that I didn't have any trouble getting into it on my library computer at home! I would have thought that it would have been the reverse.

Obviously there are a variety of library applications...
*highlighting library programs, especially Summer Reading
*featuring databases on a rotating basis
*instructional, explaining items on our website, such as Marina

I found the YouTube site to be extremely "busy," which was a distraction for me. After I located a library promotion that I liked, I looked at some funny cats videos. There was a bountiful selection, but many of them had scenes that I considered inappropriate to post here.

Take a look at the library promotion video.

No comments: